So, on to my "week" of stupidity. I call it a week, but it's been almost a month. I've been doing some pretty stupid things recently so I have named the time that I have done most of them as the week of stupidity...
1. I bought some things online... because of this experience, I learned I couldn't read. This happened at the end of December. I meant to buy the things that was not where the stupidity was... it was stupid in the fact that I thought I was getting more than one... so when I only got one of each, I was really confused but at the same time, I felt better because I didn't think they could possibly be that cheap... but when I get them all I will be so happy...
2. After I realized that I had only ordered 1, I went out and bought all the others that I could... so now, I hope... that I'm only missing 4 out of 15... and I need them all (not really of course, which is one of the reasons why this was stupid... but now that I have some, I want them all)
3. I bought a birthday present for my friend... her birthday is next week... since it was coming from overseas, I figured I should order it early enough that there would be enough time for it to get here... so in the beginning of January, I bought it... It arrived on the 12th... not even a week after I bought it... strange. So I thought how perfect is this??? I can buy things from this website and they will get here so fast... they sell kit-kats in flavors that I have never heard
of before so I thought that it would be interesting and fun to try them... so my friend and I ordered some. BUT, they are now on BACK ORDER!!!!! Why did they have them listed if they weren't readily available??? I was really looking forward to trying blueberry cheesecake and strawberry kit-kats!!!!! 4. The last incredibly stupid thing that I did was yesterday... Back in May I had dyed a part of my hair purple... it washed out pretty quickly but the part where my hair was bleached was still there (obviously). I was really starting to get sick of it and I decided that I wanted to dye my hair so that it would be around the same color again. So I went to the store to look at hair dye and to pick out a good color that would probably get all my hair to a uniformed color... I was going for a dark brown... so I really should have picked up the dark brown hair dye... but I thought that color looked kind of weird so I grabbed the natural black hair dye instead... (the pictures showed a dark brown result). DON'T BELIEVE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! My hair is now black... and I'm not sure if it actually looks good on me or not... several people have told me that they thought it looked good, and I almost believe them... but then my mom says things like it will grow out, and it will fade... so I really don't know. Personally, I think it could be alot worse... I mean, I could have blond hair... I don't think that would look too good, but i don't know, some of my siblings have blond hair and it looks good on them... I guess I'll just have to see...
So that is how my week of stupidity has gone for the most part... I've left out the little things and just focused on the really big stupid things that I've done...
Thanks for reading!
Song Title: Two Princes
Artist: Spin Doctors
(If you haven't heard this song, I think you should...)
1 comment:
There is nothing wrong with blonde hair! I am sure mom was just trying to tell you what she thought you wanted to hear. I bet the black hair looks great, but I need a picture to say for sure. BY the way I think mom just like natural hair color best. I hope your "week" gets better:)
Post a Comment