Monday, January 26, 2009

Retaliation...

Ah, the world can sometimes be so mean! Not really, it just seems that everything happens to you at the same time!

So I finally got my cute little Final Fantasy action figures... I guess action figure isn't the right word for them since they actually don't move, but the point is they are awesome! Yay!!! I'm so excited, now if only I can finish cleaning my room so I can have a place to put them... that would be nice.

My room is a disaster zone right now! I was in the process of cleaning it up... serious cleaning, like washing the walls and getting all the scary dust bunnies, but then it attacked me... and my bulletin board fell off the wall on top of me... so until it gets back up on the wall, I can't progress with my room cleaning. It's really sad actually...

My Kit-Kats have still not come however, and that makes me sad... so I want Kit-Kats all the time because I can't have the ones I ordered! Also, why can you only get dark chocolate Kit-Kats during the Christmas season in a package with the milk chocolate and white chocolate ones???? I don't like white chocolate, so they just stay there forever until someone takes pity on the fact that there are all these white chocolate Kit-Kats left around...

Even on the official Kit-Kat website, I can't find them... so I have to order them from Japan, but they won't send... I think it may be easier to go to Japan, than to wait for them!

Oh well, this post really wasn't put together well... but after all of this, I feel as if I've lost a part of my soul... because I've lost my flash drive! I don't know what to do without it... I feel incomplete... I never realized that I relied on it so much... so until I find it, I think I may just feel confused... I don't know what to do without it!!!! It has almost everything on it!!!! So if anyone finds it, that would be nice... and if someone stole it, I think I may cry...

Song Title: Retaliation
Artist: Final Fantasy VIII Soundtrack (Nobuo Uematsu)

No comments: