Monday, February 23, 2009

All At Once...

Ever just have one of those days where it seems that nothing seems to want to go your way...

Ha! Yeah, it happens... I just wish it didn't have to all at the same time!

My friend decided to tell me today about all these horrible things that would just make me sad. And they succeeded!

I also have a headache and a cold... it just likes to stay around forever. I think I want to cry.

Another of my friends is really sick and I can't do anything about it... so I can't do ANYTHING!

Why??? Why can't I do anything when I want to???

My computer still insists on being evil...

It's still February! I hate February! It just keeps going on and on and no matter how "short" everyone tells me it is, I still feel like it should have been over at least three weeks ago.

It's still cold too... I want spring!!!!!

Oh well, I guess February will be over soon, then maybe I'll start feeling better again...

That would be nice...

Song Title: All At Once
Artist: The Fray

No comments: