Thursday, February 26, 2009

Daydream Believer...

So people have been increasingly mean to me recently... I think I may have overstayed my welcome...

Just that, I don't know where to go... I mean, I haven't been anywhere else... so I just don't go anywhere...

My family is here, my friends are here... so where do I go? I don't like people being mean to me... but I guess I'll just have to continually deal with it...

But I have decided to use this post to write about my dreams...

My dreams meaning what I dream about at night... they are weird.

I have divided all my dreams into four categories and I'll explain what they all mean as I see them.

1. Normal Dreams: my normal dreams, I only assume they are normal. These are the dreams that I don't remember. At all. I wake up and have no memory of what I dreamed about...

2. Nightmares: as you can imagine these are the dreams that frighten me. I usually get traumatized by these dreams and they involve at least one thing I'm afraid of... since I'm extremely susceptible to what happens in my dreams, I have a hard time doing anything that may have been in my dreams... so the song "feed the birds" is one of the most frightening songs I could ever hear...

3. Boy rejection: I don't know what else to call these dreams, and they don't really fit anywhere else... These dreams follow a very similar pattern... a boy rejects me in some way... and usually I die. They are rather interesting, and I don't really think they are nightmares, just really weird dreams. The last one of these that I had was about a guy who would come visit me in the hospital because I was dying. Apparently, I wasn't dying fast enough though, because he killed me with a knife. Strange really... but there you have it...

4. Weird dreams: These are the rest of the dreams that I remember. They don't fall in any of the other categories, so I just put them all here. They have anything happen in them... I've been a cartoon, I've had amnesia, I've been cloned. So these dreams all just fall under this last category...

Oh well, that's probably more than anyone cared to know about my dreams...
Well, thanks for reading:

Song Title: Daydream Believer
Artist: Monkees

2 comments:

Serena said...

if you had amnesia in your dream how do you know you were you and that you had the dream?

inthisplace said...

" I think I may have overstayed my welcome..."-- Like that's possible...