This maybe a little difficult considering that some of the things that have recently happened to me weren't very happy... but I'm trying to focus on the happy things and maybe it will get me out of this weird slump that I'm in...
So bear with me... because I'm making another list!

Maybe I'm a Lion: Sorry, not really... I like Lions and all, but mostly I'm using song titles to describe the happy things in my life... so this one is actually about Tigers... I went to the zoo the other day, (as in, like a few weeks ago...) and the tigers were so awesome and I remembered how much I love tigers!~(Maybe I'm a Lion-- Final Fantasy VIII)
On the Open Road: Whoohoo! I want a road trip so badly! I love driving on the highway and I really want to go on a road trip... just that little problem of money... curses! Oops, this is supposed to be happy... so yes, road trips are awesome!~(On the Open Road-- A Goofy Movie)
A.RA.SHI: So, this is the Japanese word, well, kind of, for storm... it's not all broken apart actually... it's all together like Arashi... But anyways, thunderstorms are awesome!!!!! I love thunderstorms! They are so amazing and I feel that if it rains, there should be a thunderstorm along with the rain! I sleep better during thunderstorms, so I wish they would come more often...~(A.RA.SHI-- Arashi)
Firefly: So lightning bugs and fireflies are coming out soon! Hopefully, but I love them and I can't wait!!!! I love fireflies... is there a difference???~(Firefly-- Breaking Benjamin)
Piano Man: I love hearing people play the piano, since I can't play it... If I'm lucky, I try to sing along, if whoever is playing will let me... I'm not really that good of a singer, but I like singing... and some people don't mind... It is really nice to just sit and listen to people playing it though.~(Piano Man-- Billy Joel)
Niji: Another Japanese word... Niji means rainbow! Rainbows are so pretty, just a few minutes ago, all the clouds cleared and I was hoping to see a rainbow with all the bright sunlight flooding out... but no, I will see one soon though because I make it a point to see rainbows whenever I can, and I will someday see a Lunar Rainbow!~(Niji-- Ninomiya Kazunari)
PLANETARIUM: I love shooting stars!!!! They are so beautiful and amazing! And there's a meteor shower this week! I can't wait because they are so awesome and since I don't have a job or school, I can stay up and watch it... but even if I was working or have a job, I would still go and see it!~(PLANETARIUM-- Otsuka Ai)
Why: So this is one of the only ways I could think to write this but here goes... I love throwing out random words in different languages... I just hope that I don't say anything bad so I try to make sure that I only use words that I'm familiar with the meanings of... so yeah, but it is fun to throw out random words in other languages...
Well, I hope that's enough happiness for everyone for a little while... hopefully I won't be off for quite as long again...
Song Title: Happiness
Artist: Arashi
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, Audrey-- you blogged!!! We only have a few hours left until we see meteors!!! And make wishes so our families won't be murdered. Like how I posted that on your happy blog...
Love you Audz!! We miss you and you are welcome to take a road trip up here anytime your funds allow it!
Post a Comment