That is so true... it seems that most people have to put a song to a video now if they want it to go anywhere... but I was actually thinking more about movies!
I love movies. With the exception of horror films which I think are psycho- crazy and downright creepy! I will watch almost any other type of movie though, depending on my mood.
I love to watch movies and I love to quote lines from movies and well, I just really like movies. I don't watch much TV, so I guess that may be why.
The only unfortunate thing I have discovered is that I tend to get far too involved in the movies I watch... It gets worse in an actual theater. I tend to be one of the people that are extrememly annoying to the others around me. I tend to talk and cry and yell and cry and laugh and cry and jump and cry...
I'd like to say that I don't really cry that much, but the last movie I remember watching that didn't make me cry was ENVY!!!! Waste of time, I want those two hours back! I have noticed that when I try to keep myself calm and restrained when watching a movie for the first time, I get horrible stomach aches and I start shaking for sometimes almost an hour after finishing the movie. SO ususally I don't even try.
Because of that, I tend to get made fun of. Its really sad and depressing, really. I try so hard to behave and act normal, but if something scares me or something I wasn't expection happens, or some immensly sad moment comes around; I scream, or the waterworks start. Pathetic really! And when I start crying, it takes a long time for me to stop... a very long time, sometimes not until after the movie is over... which can be even more embarassing because I have to walk out with the tears streaming down my face... I've even cried in movies that I watched at school!
I guess that is one of the main reasons why I won't see many movies that I know will be hard for me in the theaters... I prefer to watch them with people who know me really well. I've had too many embarassing moments to watch them with people I don't know very well.
Which is why I have yet to watch THE DARK KNIGHT... I love BATMAN!!!! He's like the best superhero ever! But I cannot easily bring myself to watch it without a number of certain requests... Its very difficult for all of those requests, and I don't know how it will eventually go when I get it together...
I do plan on watching it, and I want to watch it, it's just not going to be pretty!
Oh well, we do what we must I suppose...
Song Title: Video Killed The Radio Star
Artist: The Presidents of the United States of America
1 comment:
Personally I prefer the original version of the song, by The Buggles, not the remix from the '90s.
Post a Comment