Wednesday, November 19, 2008

And we have...

Success!!! I would like to thank my friend who helped me when they should have been sleeping. (I will refrain from using your name since you don't use mine... instead I will call you... Polarbee-boy!) But yes, thank you Polarbee-boy for all the stuff you did to help me with my incompetence and stupidity.

But yes, it is finished for the time being until i decide to change it again. And who knows when that will be? I sure don't.

Xavier on the other hand, deserves to be shut off and not used for several days. He has been very bad today! Mean Xavier; he's full of anger and spite. I am willing to overlook it for awhile, but now he must pay dearly for his mistakes.

I am definatly going to give him a piece of my mind. As soon as I'm finished typing this post. Then I can get back to the wonderful world that I live in, full of adventures and happiness. And no Xavier! (Well, at least for a few hours...)

1 comment:

Gillian said...

I love it! I think it looks really cute and fits you perfectly.