I think I am going to share some of these things that fill me with happiness...
(These are in no particular order at all, just in the order they come to my brain)

*Final Fantasy- for anyone who can't figure that out. I love Final Fantasy! My favorite is Final Fantasy VIII. I've played a few of them, but Squall is my favorite, followed closely by Zack. I highly recommend playing them:)
*Working- I actually enjoy having a job! It gives me something to do in my otherwise mundane life. Having a job really has helped me start to enjoy life more.
*Friends- yes, my friends are amazing and if this were a list in order, this would definitely be really high up on the list. My friends help me out alot... and without them, I would be a lot worse and more negative in life than I already am.
*Family- regardless of how many times I mess up, I know I still have family who loves me! My family is wonderful. I am truly blessed to have them in my life.
*Borders- yes, the bookstore! Books are one of the biggest joys of my life. I love reading almost as much as eating. And I definitely choose books over sleep all the time. Probably, why I'm so tired...
*Shoe Shopping- I hate to shop. Plain and simple... but shopping for shoes is truly enjoyable. I love trying on shoes and buying shoes and well, they're shoes... what else do I really need to say about them?
*Wicked- the musical I have yet to see. I have the entire soundtrack memorized. I love it so much. And one day, I will actually get to see it... But right now I am contented in listening to the soundtrack...

*Killer Bunnies- for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, then you must learn! Killer Bunnies is probably one of the best games ever created! I have recently just gotten Killer Bunnies and the Journey to Jupiter! It is awesome... I highly recommend it as well as the original Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot!
*Asian Dramas- honestly, there are not that many good American TV shows, but the Taiwanese, Korean, and Japanese shows are extremely entertaining! I have watched several... and I thought that I'd eventually get tired of them, but they continue to come up with some really good shows. It really does surprise me. I love them!
Okay, I think that is enough for right now... I have been trying to continually focus on the good things in life that make me happy. And now I look at this list and realize that there are so many more things that truly make me happy than I originally thought.
2 comments:
Love you blog audz, it's just makes me think of you! Glad you're enjoying life!
Yay, Audrey was happy today!!! Hopefully you'll be happy again... remember, you have Amanda's love. Almost. And you'd have mine, if other people didn't want to hang out with us.
Post a Comment