The things I love most are the one player games, which is probably why I like the PS2 the best. Games that I enjoy playing:
*Kingdom Hearts- 1&2
*Final Fantasy- I love every single one I've played... but VIII is my favorite... I think I may have already said that, but I can never say it enough.
*Fire Emblem- I think it's fun.
*Valkyrie Profile
*Sonic the Hedgehog- a classic my friends.
*Mario Kart for the Wii- I can't stand any of the other ones though.
*Super Smash Brothers
*Rockband- I like this one much better than Guitar Hero... probably because I don't know how to play a guitar (even a fake one), but I can sing... Kinda.
Anyways, playing my PlayStation today really made me remember how much I enjoy video games. even though it was only Final Fantasy XII, it was still a wonderful time.

I can't wait for the new games to be released... but by then, I'll definitely need a PS3, because odds are they really won't release XIII for the PS2.
I think PS2's are still great gaming systems. It's true that they can't compare with all the new gaming systems, but mine still works fine and I don't see why we always have to have the newest gaming systems. I will probably be content with my PS2 for a long time still. (Considering I still don't know when any of the games I am waiting for will even come out) I will be sad if the day ever comes that it decides to work no more. I'll probably shed many tears of sadness over the poor broken piece of technology that so many people now consider obsolete. If it still works, why would anyone get rid of it?
Oh well, I'm rambling. I just wanted to share my love of the PlayStation 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment