Sunday, November 23, 2008

Time Setting...

So, I have finally discovered how to get the correct time to appear on my posts. Contrary to what my posts originally said, I never posted at 10pm or 7 am or any other weird time they were trying to tell me.

I suddenly feel very smart to have figured out what time I needed for my blog. However, I also feel extremely stupid for it to have taken me this long to figure out how to address this problem. As I have said before, I'm no good with computers. I blame Xavier... but it's almost just as much my own fault.

I already have a hard time with telling time... so the fact that I discovered my time was wrong is in itself a miracle! Clocks are strange devices that don't make a whole lot of sense. I get really confused that the same time happens twice a day... so I prefer military time. All the clocks that are exclusively mine deal in military time. It helps me feel a bit more at ease with all the creepy clocks and watches. Oh, time is so confusing...

Originally, this post was going to be about strange people who text someone over 30 times in less than an hour! It's crazy! I honestly can say that nothing like that has ever happened to me before. It was pretty strange. I was confused about why someone could text that much and why they just couldn't say it to me. I mean just because I wasn't talking at all doesn't mean you can't!

I have discovered though, it is really hard for me to keep my mouth shut. I was wondering if I was going to be able to not say anything for the entirety of the time... and actually I couldn't. If I ever lost my voice... I would cry. It's bad enough when I get laryngitis and can't talk. I still try, so I end up with it for longer than usual.

Oh well, the point of all this is that I love to talk, so don't worry (those of you who know me) I won't stay silent much longer. For those of you who don't know me, consider yourself lucky that you don't have to hear me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how 10pm is a weird time but that one was posted at 11......

Audrey Grisham said...

actually it was posted at 12:07, blogger lies.