I have too many socks... way too many, they only give you one sock drawer after all. However, I can't bring myself to throw tehm away.
Today, I docovered that one of my absolute favorite pair of socks has a hole in the bottom. After dicovering this, instead of throwing htem away, Iwore them and thought about how to keep the hole form getting bigger. THen I went out and bought three new pairs.
I own mostly knee-high socks. I really like them, and I wear them all the time, and just about anywhere you can imagine, with almost any outfit.
For me, I choose my socks based on my mood... so I have socks that reflect my moods... I also tend to buy them in groups, usually with matching colors.
Anyways, I was watching a TV show today, and the main character bought a pair of socks for one of the other characters... a third character thought this was bad, but if it were me who had recieved those socks, I would have been so excited... socks are wonderful presents... they are so warm and loveable.
So, my socks... I'd like to give them a wonderful poem:
Socks, socks how I love you so...
Socks, socks how could you know?
Socks, socks you are my light
In the darkest, coldest night.
Ha ha! I love making rhymes...
No comments:
Post a Comment