Thursday, November 13, 2008

Life is actually good...

So, I had pre-ordered and special ordered a variety of different items from various different stores over the past several months. Nothing was coming in at all and I was getting to be very depressed and thinking that obviously I was meant to have none of it and it was my fault for being so greedy. I had just about given up on seeing any of these items when... yesterday, I received a phone call and one of my special orders came in! I was so excited and happy that I could barely stand to be near myself.
And then, today another phone call and another of my orders came in! I was so happy :)

I should also say, one of these items was supposed to be out in April, and the other well, all it ever said was... "coming soon"

But now, I'm really happy and I want everyone else to feel some happiness too!!! So please everyone, be happy. Even if it's only for a little while, be happy! ;)

No comments: