A thought occurred to me today. It will probably give me millions of enemies, but I don't really care...
What (can someone please explain it to me) is the obsession with Twilight? I don't understand it. I haven't read the books nor do I have a desire to. When I voice this, I get dumb stares and looks of shock, especially from those people who "know" me well. They say things like "What? You haven't read them? But you love fantasy!!!! And this is fantasy! You'd love it!!!!"
Obviously, they don't know me. 1st, yes I love fantasy. It's true. But, even in fantasy there are some things I don't like... which brings me to point number 2: I hate vampires!!!! I mean seriously, they're gross. What is attractive about an undead being that sucks blood??? Ewwwww!!!!! Does this not bother anyone else? It would put a huge damper in any relationship I had. I'd be sitting there thinking "Is this guy gonna drink my blood when I turn my back??? I don't want my blood sucked. I don't want to join some legion of undead!!!! I like my life just fine..."
So, all these crazy Edward fangirls are nothing but necrophiliacs... which is really creepy!
There was a graphic novel I read once about a vampire. I laughed because he was afraid to drink blood. So he passed out all the time. Ha Ha! That was funny.
But anyways, vampires are creepy people! Really creepy... and I don't appreciate all the Twilight fans who disrupted the movie I was trying to watch today. At least show some consideration! We aren't all there for the same movie. Just because yours is over doesn't mean mine is!
Well, I've ranted enough...
2 comments:
i think you just should suck it up and read the first one.
you're a fast reader. you could do it.
and i hate anything scary or vampirelike too. seriously. this is just different!
I don't think you should read it, but I do think that you should talk to people that have names that rhyme with shmon
Post a Comment