Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Boku wa Kuma...

So today, I looked in the mirror (which is not something I normally do, for certain reasons) and realized a few things...
1. That I am un-skinny... well, it could be that I had on like four layers... but still considering I've lost like 10 pounds, I thought I'd be skinnier looking...
2. I have a puffy spot under my eye... it looks like a bee sting, or a mosquito bite... except that it is the middle of winter so I don't think it could be....

Otherwise I'm feeling pretty good right now...

SO the title of this post... "Boku wa Kuma" means I am a bear in Japanese... So yeah, I kind of feel like a bear. I don't know why but Bear is the word that I would use to describe myself right now...

Ha ha, so today was writing club: and I didn't post my last one because it was dumb... but I will post this one...

The prompt for this one was to write a poem using the last line from a favorite poem... my favorite poem is "Jabberwocky" so the last line stemmed an interesting poem...
Without further ado, here's my poem:

A Poem Between Two People... Xavier and Audrey...

A- "And the momeraths outgrabe..."
X- "What is that?"
A- "It doesn't really matter does it?"
X- "Not if you're a drowned rat..."

A- "Ha! You lied... I knew you would."
X- "Nothing is ever trusted.
At least that's how it seems...
Drat! I just got busted!"

X- "I think this is a tiresome cliche"
A- "You would... you never listen."
X- "Yeah, well at least I know the difference
Between you and a nasty vixen..."

A- "Where are you going wiht this?"
X- "Wherever it is I'm sure you'll know,
You're so nasty and vile..."
A- "Be careful; your anger will show."

X- "It was you who destroyed me."
A- "No, you did it yourself..."
X- "I asked for nothing...
I was being myself...

A- "I thought you were someone else
Was I so wrong?
Or are you still there?
Just lost in this bizarre song?"

X- "That made no sense...
I'm still here regardless.
You may think I've changed...
But you're the one who's heartless!"

A- "Heartless? Me? Since when...
May I ask..."
X- "I have done all this for you...
Every menial task."

A- "I'd like to think we could be friends...
Is that possible, in this stage?"
X- "Probably not, but if we are hte writers...
Then maybe we only have to turn a page."

A- "A page, a leaf... what is it actually?"
X- "Do I look like I have an answer?"
A- "I don't know... I was just thinking,
Don't get upset, that's not what I'm after."

X- "So you admit I'm being used?"
A- "Not like you may think."
X- "You never liked me for who I was,
What do you want... something pink?

A- "It's all been blown out of proportion.
That's not what I meant at all.
Don't be so defensive...
I hate talking to a wall."

X- "If it's a wall you want,
That can be arranged...
I don't want to trouble you anymore...
Perhaps I should be in flames..."

A- "Please don't go...
I couldn't bear it..."
X- "You should have thought of that earlier...
I think you deserve a ferret."

A- "That makes no sense at all."
X- "Oh so now everything has to be about you?"
A- "You always take everything personally."
X- "How else do I take it? Like it's true?"

A- "I meant no offense...
Please don't take it that way...
So I guess this is the end....
Should we call it a day?"

X- "As long as I have the last word,
I don't care how the time will fly...
It doesn't really matter to me...
This is goodbye!"

So, I hope you enjoy my wierd poem... it's strange and bizarre but not morbid... that's a bonus... ususally my poetry is morbid.

But yeah, that's the end of my post tonight!

Song Title: Boku wa Kuma
Artist: Utada Hikaru

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dialogue Poetry...creative!

inthisplace said...

That was so funny. Xavier really is a jerk to you sometimes!