Friday, December 26, 2008

Why...

A great song for a Christmas post, but I think it will have to do... (sarcasm... by the way... "Why" is one of the saddest songs I know and own... but only because of where it's from... maybe I should post some of the lyrics?)

I had a wonderful Christmas, it was happy and joyful... the only thing that could have made it better would have been if more of my family had been able to come as well...

But Christmas is a time when I really try to be a better person... I'm not sure if I succeed in this or not... I try to better myself, and I do this so I can attempt to get into the habit before New Years. I have a hard time with resolutions and an even harder time getting back into good resolutions... i start with good intentions, but then they fall by the wayside... or wherever... Sad Day...

Sometimes it's harder for me to get into the Christmas spirit than others... this was one of those years... I finally felt like I was going to get into the Christmas mood when it's over! December just started, or so it seems... and now it's so close to being over that I feel so surprised... I just got used to writing 2008 on papers... and now, its almost over too! With 2009 on the horizon... don't be surprised if I still think it's 2008... I continually think I'm 5 years younger than I actually am... how sad...

But, this wasn't supposed to be a depressing blog... unfortunately they always seem to turn out that way... I guess I actually am a depressing person by nature... that's really inconvenient... one of my ongoing goals that I have been working on for several years is to be more positive... and I'm still so terrible at it!

Oh well... Christmas is a wonderful time and I am in a good mood and happy! SO I hope everyone else is happy and having a wonderful holiday time!

Thanks for reading!

Song Title: Why
Artist: Ayaka

No comments: