Not that this has anything to do with what I'm going to say... it's just the song that's stuck in my head right now... and this could almost be a diary... except for the lack of specifics that I use...
I set a sharpie next to my computer thing (the thing that you plug into the wall... is it an adapter?) and anyways, it started leaking... so either my thing gets too hot, or my sharpie is stupid... I love sharpies... they are so much fun, and regardless of what people may say, I don't believe that there is such a thing as having too many sharpies...I ran out of orange juice today. It wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that I didn't get to drink it all... yes, my brothers are evil orange juice thieves, who think I'm dumb... I always put the cap on so that the sticker you break when you open it is aligned like it was when before it was opened... and they didn't put it on that way... and they left a half-empty glass... I mean at least drink it all!!!! Oh well, I'll just have to get more... I just didn't want to because it was gross outside today...
After I got home today, I didn't leave again... because of the snow... and the ice. I hate snow... It's cold and cold... if snow weren't cold, I would love it... I hate the winter, because it's cold... and I hate the summer because it's hot... so I need to find a place that stays 70 degrees year-round and isn't too humid or dry... (ha! yeah right)
Humidity does stupid things to my hair... I never understood why anyone would buy a volumizing shampoo... I never had to, and I just thought that people were weird when they said their hair was flat... I offered to trade hair with almost everyone in the world when I was younger, and still I get jealous of people's hair all the time. I have decided I need to invest in a straightener, and a new comb... my last one broke, and that was one of the industrial strength huge ones... Of course when my hair gets too dry, it breaks off and my split-ends get split-ends...
The last time I cut my hair, it was too short, my hair needs to be longer, but it refuses to grow out for me... I was thinking I also need to dye it... I was thinking of black with green highlights... I discovered that cheap dye is not the way to go... I used cheap black dye on my hair recently... and it turned my lovely brown hair green??? How does that work??? I'm still trying to figure out how that all plays out...
If you haven't guessed, this is a rambling that I am doing from whatever pops into my head... it's kinda fun actually... what with seeing how my brain jumps from one idea to the next...
I made dinner for my family tonight... I wanted curry and was all prepared to make it when, my mom told me that she had lied and we actually didn't have everything to make it with... so we had chicken instead... (isn't that sad) It was my first time ever cooking chicken... it's really boring, I don't' know why people like it so much... I mean it takes on whatever flavor you put on it... it's really a bland meat...

Oh well, I guess that's enough for this evening...
Song Title: Diary of Jane
Artist: Breaking Benjamin
3 comments:
Audrey, I have always loved your hair...and no cheap dye will never turn out like you hope. If you plan to do it yourself at least go to a beauty supply store and buy the more expensive dye...I've heard they'll even help you pick the right color. Oh and I think the thingy is called a power cord.
I have a set of click sharpies. They're fun, but I don't find reason to use them often enough.
That place you want to live? It sounds like San Diego from what everyone has told me. (I've never been).
You should listen to Zac San Diego is the place to live although they still get a little bit of humidity but nothing compared to Indiana. From what I hear California can always use more teachers.
Please post a picture of the green hair I would love to see it :)
Post a Comment