Saturday, December 6, 2008

Music... how wonderful...

I love music! All kinds. Music makes me happy. I know I've talked a little about it already, but I really, really love it! Today someone told me they did not want to hear music when they die. I was confused. I always thought it would be nice to die listening to music... something to sooth my broken soul...

However, I do NOT want to die to the song "Love So Sweet" by ARASHI. Nothing against ARASHI, but I don't want to die to that happy of a song... (by the way, the only reason I know I don't want that song playing is because I thought I was going to die to it once, and now I can't play it when I'm in a car...)

I have decided to list my favorite songs... they may or may not be in order, and I could also probably make every single one my favorite in some way... I'll try to keep the list down to less than 50, but no promises:

1st is definitely "DAYDREAMER"- Tackey & Tsubasa~ I have loved this song for a long time. Ever since I first heard it... I even almost translated it. It's really pretty, but it's in Japanese, so most people I know won't even listen to it... *sadness*
(He, he... this picture makes me think they were trying to be Jedi with Light Sabers...)

2. "Home"- Breaking Benjamin~ since I've already discussed this song, I'll keep this brief... it's a good song!

3. Gotta Be Somebody- Nickelback~ probably a theme song to my life. I love it :)

4. Here's where we start to enter a difficult area of where the songs become a huge hodge-podge of who knows... it all depends on my mood... "Why"- Ayaka~ the song is not as sad as it should be. Every time I hear it I start to tear up... better than before when I would burst into tears and couldn't stop for hours... like I said it's not actually as sad as I make it out to be... but anyone who's played Crisis Core may understand...

5. Oh, This is a tie... depending on whether I want to listen to Kanjani 8 with or without Uchi... so "Heavenly Psycho" or "BJ"...

6. "Sotsugyou~ sayonara wa ashita no tame ni~"- Tackey & Tsubasa~ it's a great song... I love it. I've also had a cry fest with this song as well... but that was a one day thing...

7. "Mugendai"- Kanjani 8~ yes, I like them... alot, they could almost be my favorite group.

8. "Crazy Rainbow"- Tackey & Tsubasa~ I really do listen to other music...

9. "How Far We've Come"- Matchbox 20... love them :)

10. "Juunigastsu no Hana"- Takizawa Hideaki~ One of the few Christmas songs I'll listen to year-round...

11. "Better Days"- Goo Goo Dolls~ I say this is a Christmas song, but I hear it year- round on the radio...

12. Am I boring you yet? I think I'm actually going to stop at 15, if that makes you feel better... "Runaway Train"- Soul Asylum

13. "First Time"- Lifehouse~ I really like this song... I sing along with it at the top of my lungs...

14. "Dai Wo Zou"- Rainie Yang~ a new song on this list... I love her! Yay! Taiwanese music!!!!!

And #15, is *drum roll please* (although, maybe you should have read this list backwards since 15 isn't exactly that high up... oh well too late now.) "Hot 'n Cold"- Katy Perry~ even though it's way overplayed on the radio, I still enjoy hearing it all the time.

Well thanks for sticking it out to the end... sorry, that was probably really boring for you...

2 comments:

Zac said...

I think I am a little out of touch with current music - I only recognized one of those songs.

Celeste said...

Honey, no one really wants to die to anything by Arashi, it's okay to admit that aloud. :) News, however...well, that's another story. ;)