Friday, December 26, 2008

DAYDREAMER...

Not that I daydream that much, but it was necessary for me to use this song title for this post since "Defying Gravity" would have been the obvious and I just used a song from Wicked... and I feel weird putting them close together like that... it's just me, I guess.

But anyways, "DAYDREAMER" is my favorite song in the world... at least for right now... I'm not really sure why, but it is... so I thought I would use this as today's post...

My post is about the strange occurrences that seem to only happen to me... It's almost like the universe revolves around me... or at least I am the center of gravity...

I am reminded of this on a daily basis... usually as I am falling...

I am the only person I know of who falls as often as I do... I don't fall too badly... usually... and I have never hurt myself aside from minor discomfort... but I'm certain the reason is because gravity has a stronger pull on me than everyone else...

Birds tend to fly in circles around me as I'm walking or driving... it's rather terrifying... I've been followed by them as I walk around town... I don't really know much about why they would do that... but I get followed and I have been traumatized by the crazy things...

There is a stop sign near my house, and right across the street from it is a street lamp... every time I stop at the sign, the lamp goes out. When I turn, the light will usually turn back on... then I get confused as to why the light even went off... it should just stay on when its dark... especially if there's no reason...

Oh well, these are just the crazy ramblings of a daydreamer who really has nothing better to do... which is why I blog so often... oh well, it's been grand!

Song Title: DAYDREAMER
Artist: Tackey & Tsubasa

No comments: