I've just been slightly paranoid these last few days...
I usually suffer from some acute form of paranoia all the time, but occasionally it gets much worse... when strange things happen to me that I can't really explain...
Here are a few things that have made me paranoid in the past and still kinda creep me out:
1. I was reading a series of books, and one of the characters was really annoying me and I was thinking and I had voiced it to several people how wonderful it would be if he just stopped trying to go after the main character... in the next book, he DIED!!!!!! I was so scared... and nervous... I was thinking "I didn't want him to die, just to leave the girl alone... why is he dead????" It traumatized me for awhile and I was terrified to pick up the rest of the books for awhile...
2. In another series of books, I was complaining how the only way the books would ever end, was if the author died... then, he did!!!!! I was so unnerved...
3. There are songs I'm convinced exist, because I've heard them on the radio for years... but no one else I've ever met has ever encountered these songs... it's very scary to be singing a song and realize that no has ever heard that song...
4. Just today, as I was listening to the radio in my car, I was thinking how nice it would be to hear a song that was stuck in my head... I was humming it during a commercial break, then I switched the station and that song began playing!!!!! I was creeped out... it seems that these things only happen to me... or at least more often to me...
It doesn't help that I have had slight paranoia that I am actually being secretly filmed since I first watched "The Truman Show"...
I feel extremely paranoid right now... and I really hope it goes away because it's starting to have some crazy effects on my dreams... My dreams are weird enough as it is... I don't need them any stranger!
Song Title: Paranoid
Artist: Green Day
1 comment:
Maybe it's because of a book that you just got done reading about people being poisoned. Or because you're psychic.
Post a Comment