However, I actually planned on posting about small things that make me happy in a day... I did not mean to start about things that make me
annoyed... so let's change the feel of this post:I love Calvin and Hobbes... so that changes the mood right up...
I'd like to share some of my favorite quotes on happiness:
*Albert Camus; "You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."
*Anne Frank; "We all live with the objective of being happy, our lives are all different and yet the same. "
*Edith Wharton; "If only we'd stop trying to be happy we'd have a pretty good time."

*Norm Papernick; "Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness of have gone stark raving mad."
*THornton Wilder; "My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate."
Okay, that's enough for now... I have many more that I'd love to post... but I think I'll save them for another day...
1 comment:
"Scatter the sunshine all along the way..."
Those are awesome quotes, though!
Post a Comment