Saturday, December 20, 2008

Something's Always Wrong...

No matter what happens, it seems as if there's always something off... at least to me it does. I can't seem to figure much of anything out....

I always seem to miss a spot when I shave... regardless of how many times I go over it...

I always have to re-read things... I tend to miss the most important parts of letters, books, subtitles, etc...

I'm either hungry, or think I'm going to throw up from having too full of a stomach...

I'm always missing a movie when I want to organize my movie shelf...

I can never find a good way to put my books on the shelf, that will make it so they will all fit...

There's always something that I want (because I'm a greedy pig!)...

I can never find the song I'm looking for when I'm looking for it!

I can never seem to finish what I start...

I'm a slob! (Seriously... I can't keep my room clean to save my life)

Oh well, it may seem that some things will always be wrong, but maybe, just maybe if everything ever actually went right for a period of time... it would be boring or I would be paranoid that something would go wrong...

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's a good thing that there's always something wrong in my life... it adds uncertainty :)

Song Title: Something's Always Wrong
Artist: Toad The Wet Sprocket

No comments: