Thursday, December 18, 2008

The World I Want...

Ha! Today, we are finally going to finish "Why Why Love"! It's a Taiwanese drama... don't judge me (they are actually really entertaining). I've seen it before, but I'm showing it to some friends. I like watching shows from other countries... they are actually really funny... and it's amazing what you can understand just by watching facial expressions. (Although usually I watch them with subtitles)

Other than that... I am still trying to finish The Muppet Christmas Carol... I really like that movie, but either I fall asleep, or something happens and I am unable to finish it... but I will! Even if it's Christmas Eve!!!!!

For some reason, I feel so tired right now... it's not that late... so I don't understand why it's such a problem...

My computer can't pick a wireless signal and stay with it... Xavier keeps flashing that he's now connected to this or that wireless network... it's really annoying and I can't seem to remember what I was going to say next!

The other day, my phone was beeping at me because the battery was low... I was thinking it was going to die... It kept beeping for hours... but it never actually died... Freddi is amazing! (Yes, my phone has a name too... and before you ask, I named my car Vincent)

Stupid computer!!!! I think I'll have to call this it... he won't stay connected!
Oh well... I'll maybe have more exciting things to say later :)

Song Title: The World I Want
Artist: KingOne Wang

No comments: