
You see, I hadn't actually seen it from the beginning... so I didn't really understand. Although when I finally did see it from the beginning, it made more sense, but it is still a great movie.
It is a bizarre movie that you actually have to watch from the beginning to actually understand... but I won't spoil it... You should watch it for yourself. It's fun.
That's all I really can say... except I can tell you some of my favorite lines from it...
"NO! I don't want to be a waiter!"
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Absolutely. If we all had wheels on our shoes, we could roll around..."
"If you got it, you want to share it... If you haven't got it you want it."
"What's green, hangs on a wall, and whistles?"
"A herring."
"A herring isn't green."
"You could paint it green."
"It doesn't hang on a wall."
"You could nail it to a wall."
"But a herring doesn't whistle!"
"Stupid, I just put that in there to throw you off."
So those are just a few of the quotes that I enjoy... I really hope you watch it sometime :)
3 comments:
I think people should have my consent before comparing scary odd movies of death and destruction to happy fairy tales of love and harmony ... Mirror Mask does not have the same 'feel' as Labrynth. Cassie is evil.
You know, most movies make more sense if you watch them from beginning to end.
I still find it funny that a movie that has literally everything that you're afraid of is your favorite. And I probably misused the word literally.
Post a Comment