
1. Kangaroos can swim... this never really occured to me until my friends and I saw it on youtube- it was really strange.
2. Ouija boards creep me out... I'm terrified of them. Everytime I see one I feel icky inside and disturbed. Maybe it's just me, but I don't want to contact "spirits" even if it is only fun and games...
3. My feet are really cold... even though I'm wearing my brother's slippers...
4. Why are Converse shoes so much more expensive now than they were just a few years ago? This makes no sense to me... I love Converse shoes, but they went up so high in price that now I can barely afford them...
5. When I type fast, I don't really know what's going on... apparently I make wierd faces as I type... also I'm really bad at proofreading, so I apoligize for all the bad grammer and nonsense.
6. If I stopped buying books, I could afford a PSP... it's true... sadly.
7. I'm extremely selfish and don't take my friends' schedules into consideration when I make plans... I keep my friends up until insane hours of night... doing nothing. How terrible am I?
8. I don't actually know why I numbered these... I don't actually like numbered lists, because then they actually feel like lists and are really boring.
9. I actually have a hard time understanding people... I have a simple vocabulary, so alot of the words people use are above me... it makes it difficult to talk to people without feeling dumb.
10. I am more likely to listen to sad and depressing songs over cheerful and happy ones... regardless of my mood... I usually prefer the awful horrible depressing songs... I also prefer mens voices over womens...
11. Lightning doesn't really make sense to me... everytime its explaned to me, it still makes no sense... how exactly do the charged particles get in the air?
12. What exactly are Scooby Snacks?
Okay, I guess that's enough for now... I hope you didn't find this post too pointless.
PS: There's a creepy light that keeps blinking at me everytime I turn my head away from the source... it's really annoying.
2 comments:
Audrey, you're not a selfish friend, and in fact we both really wanted and needed you all to stay late last night! It was a lot of fun after a really not-so-fun weekend. So thanks! And I did not know that kangaroos can swim!!! My word.
That video of a kangaroo swimming was pretty funny. Especially the sound effects. It just got out of the ocean and started hopping away...
Ouija boards are even spelled creepy!
Stupid cold feet. Stupid cold! It makes cold feet.
I wish I could say something about Converse shoes, but seeing as how I just found out they existed...
Did I just break my nose?
You so could buy a PSP!!! And if I stopped buying movies, I could probably afford a PS3...
You are not that selfish, and seeing as how your friend who "had to stay up" was your ride, technically, she kept you up...
Maybe you learned a different English than everyone else.
Sad songs...
Lightning doesn't exist.
Scooby snacks, they actually sell to kids now-- when I was at Klondike, they were cinniman gram crakers (I can't spell either), but the actual original ones, no clue. Were you watching Scooby do...
Maybe the creepy blinking light is lightning...Lightning is spelled weird, too.
Post a Comment