So here goes:
1. Birds-- I'm terrified of birds... they are so creepy and the way they swoop out of the sky and traumatize the poor defenseless girl who's walking on the sidewalk... I guess that hasn't happened to everyone, but it has happened to me on several occasions...
1.5 A Bird Flying Through My Open Car Window-- it's slightly different from my fear of birds, but i do have a fear of a bird flying into my car while I'm driving... but I love keeping my window rolled down... so I just hope it never happens...
2. Clowns-- If anyone takes this information and uses it to make fun of me or be even meaner than usual, I will probably cry... but yes, I am scared stiff of clowns... I have almost died... my sister left me in a haunted house full of them... Ronald McDonald followed me in a car once... and there have been several other experiences involving those creepy people...
2.5 Yes, I am also afraid of mimes and the Joker...
3. Spiders-- I can't kill spiders easily... I prefer not to kill them, but if I have to, I use someone else's shoe in the hopes that is little friends can't find the murderer... the one time I did have to use my own shoe, I didn't wear those shoes for over a month... I am so scared that I'm going to die from a spider bite... or something along those lines... yes, I'm even afraid of those little tiny microscopic ones... and daddy-long-legs...
4. Most bugs-- if they have over 6 legs, then I am definitely going to scream when I see them... same thing as spiders... I don't kill them if I can avoid it... and I don't use my shoe...
5. Ceiling Fans-- when they are on, I always think they are going to fall and cause a rather gruesome death... yeah, it's not pleasant and I think they make really creepy noises...
6. Water over my Head-- I hate having water over my head... so I really don't like swimming pools or large bodies of water... if I don't know how deep it is, odds are, I won't go near it...
7. Bridges-- this is the last of my really big fears... I really hate going over bridges... I always think I'm somehow going to die because of crossing a bridge... either I'll spin out of control and plummet to my death... it gets worse if the bridge is over water, but I'm scared of all bridges... I actually do really good with not showing this fear as often... but, I will say that if the roads are bad, I will go out of my way to cross the shortest bridge... and yes there are differences between bridge lengths... even when they are over the same river...
SO yeah, that was fun... and I hope that sharing this information will help me to get rid of my horrid nightmares that usually have nothing to do with any of the above fears...

My nightmares are creepy in their own league of creepiness... so yeah, I just want them to go away...
Song Title: What is This Feeling?
Artist: Wicked Soundtrack (Kristin Chenoweth, Idina Menzel)
1 comment:
So your biggest fear would be while being chased by a clown over a bridge a bird swooped into your car and dropped a spider into your lap, which would bite you and cause you to careen over the side into water over your head?
I don't know how to work in the fans for that - maybe the car fans somewhow - I'll get back to you...
Post a Comment