Or to be exact, 170 words... I guess I could try and make this post 1,000 words... but people would probably not like that... I try to make my posts somewhat short... just for the purpose that if anyone desires to read these things, it hopefully won't take them that long...
I have no intention of sharing my New Years resolutions... this isn't a New Years post at all... it is in fact one about writing club... I will share the writing I did yesterday... I don't really know what genre it goes into so that's why I didn't say what it was.
My only wish for the New Year right now, is that it is better than 2008!
So without further ado... here's my piece from writing club:
My wings are broken
They've been broken so long
I forgot I could fly
I thought I was flying
But, maybe I was falling
Nothing is as it seems...
My tears keep falling
Leaving dirty tracks on my face
Perhaps this is how it should be?
The trees get denser as I wander
Soon I'll be hopelessly lost...
If I'm not already.
Starlight, star bright...
Why wish on stars?
What does it all mean?
The sky is so clear
Why is my future not?
It makes no sense...
I can't seem to find myself,
Or is it my dreams that are missing?
What is the difference?
If everything is about direction,
Why do I feel so confused...
No matter which way I face?
What does it mean to have hopes?
Are they code for something else?
Or just a way to fill the emptiness?
The blacks and whites swirl together,
Forming shapes, many unknown...
Nothing is clear...
Everyone moves forward,
I thought I was left behind,
I've been running backwards...
Kind of a depressing isn't it??? I seem to think so... oh well, I was kinda sad this week so this is what happens!
Song Title: 1,000 Words
Artist: Japanese version- Koda Kumi; English version- Sweetbox
1 comment:
Be happy, Audrey! You have Amanda's love! That's all you need.
Post a Comment