Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wake Me Up When September Ends...

Ever have one of those days where everything just seems off?
That was me today...

My day started with a nightmare... I haven't had a nightmare in a while so it kinda came as a surprise... but on top of that it was a nightmare I've had before, so it was also like deja vu... very unnerving...

I woke up at 6:30 thinking it was actually almost 9:00... that threw me off completely because I couldn't figure out why it was so dark... I guess it was confusing since the rest of my family was already up then, I'm not an early riser so for me to get up at 6:30, people have to be pretty loud...

When I finally was ready to face the day, I went to work and had a difficult time with doing much of anything...

The day seemed to pass in a blur... it was really hard to stay focused and I got confused over everything so easily...

I saw "Seven Pounds" today... it's really good, but also very sad... that's all I'll say.

I tried to unlock the wrong car in the parking lot... it didn't even occur to me that I was at the wrong car... I thought it was my key, and I was really nervous that my car had decided to hate me... but then I figured out it was the wrong one (I'd like to say that I noticed right away, but it took me several minutes)...

As I watched "Enchanted" this evening, I was trying to think of happy things, but my mind just wouldn't stay focused... it was really sad :(

Oh well, that's my day, and now I want to go to bed and sleep for 10 months or so... just because it's been one of those days...

Song Title: Wake Me Up When September Ends
Artist: Green Day

No comments: